But the north was changed. Roving the wilderness where strange monsters the likes of which where never seen before. They where driven out of the southern most lands but the Republics army could not support a Force to slay all the most dangerous monsters and protect the remote colonies. So a system of mercenary monster slayers was started to protect the land. This is where the players come in.
So kind of generic over all.
Some other facts about the setting in no particular order.
- I will be using Threshold limited ritual magic for the Wizards and Divine Favor for the Clerics.
- In this world Magic is dangerous. The more Wizardry you learn the more mutated and crazy you get. I need to think up a similar system for the Clerics.
- The playable species besides humans will be all be animal-human hybrids. Centaurs, Harpies, Gnolls, Pig Orcs, Minotaurs... those kind of things.
- It will be about the technology level of the 16th century. TL4 in GURPS terms.
- The characters will be around 150 points made of a 100 pt Class template and a 25-50 Pt Race template.